Wasatch Soccer girls and coaches have been going to a summer camp together for years. Its pretty much the best thing ever and gets us all trained, bonded and prepped for tryouts.Camp is NOT mandatory.However, it is available for all incoming freshmen, sophomores, juniors and senior-aged girls. Whether you are POSITIVE you will be trying out come fall season or aren’t quite sure yet. You will benefit and gain a lot of insight during this camp.Details are below:
- June 15-19th M-Friday at Snow College.
- $280 registration, waiver and participation form filled out and turned into financial window at WHS. Due by May in order to participate. $$ Includes:::: BUS, STAY, FOOD, GAMES, TRAINING, TEAM SHIRT, and FUN. $260 camp + $20 for the team shirt and “fun”.(last year we had team bowling and ice-cream outings. Details are attached.***ALSO- No F’s and must have >2.0 GPA THIS semester to come to camp and tryout.
- MONDAY JULY 27-29th 2020
- There will be AM and PM sessions.
- BE TO TRYOUTS or DON’T MAKE THE TEAM. No vacation exceptions.
- FIRST GAME is always that following week.
- State Finals are the last of October. *Fall break is during state playoffs so please be aware of that.
THAT’S IT for now…
I’ll keep everyone posted on team off season/pre season training. We will most likely start 2 days of weights come end of march, then start open field and conditioning in June till tryouts. These are generally ran by upcoming seniors and coaches.
**Hope you are all working hard with your club teams, off season sports and individual trainings.
Thanks for being amazing parents and girls. Coach Carter